Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cuban black bean bisque from Imagine Bistro

The potato leek soup made me want to try an actual bisque. This Black bean bisque from Imagine Bistro line is not so much a bisque but a paste. I actually scanned the entire carton twice to make sure it wasn't a condensed form of it.

In my enthusiasm I fed it to the twins straight and they ate it fine. So much beans - let me just say I did not look forward to the trips to the changing table for the next day and a half.

1 comment:

  1. Black bean chili is one of my all-time favorite dishes! I made a less-spicy version for the girls a few months ago, and they loved it. They also love the black beans from our favorite Mexican restaurant. I haven't fed them many beans over the past couple of months, though. They're very set on feeding themselves, and peas and beans tend to be pretty messy...and you know I try to avoid messes when possible. :)

    ReplyDelete