Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Buckwheat wildberry waffles from Nature's Path

If store bought waffles can smell and taste this good I have to buy a waffle maker. I am a pancake person and come to think of it I can't even remember the last time I had a waffle. I picked up these buckwheat wildberry waffles from Nature's Path for the twins for the buckwheat. Even though it says wildberry (and my quest for the elusive wildberry continues), it has blueberries and elderberry.

When I toasted a single waffle the whole house was filled with this amazing smell and the waffle came out perfectly toasted too - slightly crispy on the outside, warm and soft inside. Each waffle has only 4 grams of sugar and yet the twins ate it up like it was dipped in syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment