Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 26, 2010

PBJ sandwich bars from revolution foods

I can totally make a mean PBJ - afterall I make bread, yogurt, gazillions of food cubes and cook hot cereal for the twins everyday. It's just that Iam a sucker for variety and finger foods. Also, when I tried peanut butter on bite sized pieces of bread and wafers my twins could not eat them because they kept getting stuck to the roof of their mouth. But they clearly liked it so I was looking for something soft with peanut butter in it (not in a cookie form though.)

These jammy sammys from revolution foods are great - they are organic, come in individual wrappers and are soft - but not too soft and the kids loved them. But, I cannot justify the $3.99 price tag for a pack of 5 pieces more than once.

No comments:

Post a Comment