Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Animal crackers from Wild Harvest

The twins can identify a hippo now! Well, almost all the crackers in these animal crackers packet from Wild harvest get called a hippo.

The twins like them a lot but I try not to offer them too many times (just like adults and potato chips, they can't seem to stop at a few.) Sure, they are made with organic ingredients and have no preservatives, artificial colors or sweeteners, but they are still basically flour, sugar and oil.

1 comment:

  1. Since we transitioned to one nap a few weeks ago, I'm now offering our girls two snacks a day. In the mornings they usually get blueberries, and I give them some organic whole wheat crackers in the afternoon. I am going to have to figure out something to occupy myself while they eat those crackers, though...they're so good, I have been eating a few handfuls. :)

    ReplyDelete