Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Frozen raspberries from Trader Joe's

Happy Birthday America!

Since summer is here I decided not to buy frozen berries anymore. But the kids like some sort of fruit sauce in the morning with banana and cereal. So they get fresh fruits as a snack anytime during the day, and fruit sauce for breakfast.

These raspberries from Trader Joe's are a miss - they were just too tart to use straight. So now I have a bag of cubed tart raspberry sauce that I am trying to sneak into the kids.

I won! Two awards!! Sarah at Mommy Lite found my blog worthy - Thank you Sarah very very much.

To accept and be able to brag about my awards I have to share 10 things about myself and pass the award onto 10 other awesome bloggers. I will as soon as we move - we are leaving monday morning and driving through 5 states - so help me God. The moving trucks will get there when they get there. I will fully accept my award next weekend.

Thanks again Sarah.

2 comments:

  1. You will most certainly be in my thoughts as you move next week. I will be sending you happy, calming vibes. Hope everything goes smoothly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mandy! Calming yes, I most certainly need those.

    ReplyDelete