Iam sorry for the extended break. I did not realize what it would take to move, with twin toddlers that is. Now that I have checked out a couple of grocery stores AND the kids are eating more real food I have much to share.
10 things about my self:
1) I was a fat kid
2) and I was a fat teenager. Hence my obsession with food
3) I went to a boarding school
4) an all girls catholic boarding school. I like to think I turned out alright
5) I collect old hand embroidered handkerchiefs
6) I always wanted to have twins. Now that I do, I wouldn't have it any other way
7) I used to dream of being a female Indiana Jones! I majored in geography and then accepted a job that described itself as a 'very sedentary position' (serious! not kidding)
8) We live 15 minutes from the Robert Frost Farm - one of my favorite poets
9) We have to haul our own trash to the dump. for now. I (and the kids) think it's fun, DH not so much
10) More than 5 years at one location and I start getting fidgety. I am a nomad.