Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Gnu Foods all natural bars

Aother line of snacks everyone loves and is good for them. Gnu fods bars have some organic ingredients and all of them contain their trademark high fiber blend - whole rolled oats, organic whole wheat flour, wheat bran, organic kamut, psyllium, flax and millet. They have no artificial preservatives or chemicals and most of them are sweetened with fruit juices.

My son loves the banana walnut and my daughter the chocolate brownie. They both walk around eating the lemon ginger bars declaring 'I don't like it, I don't like it." I haven't found any other flavors in the stores in my area yet.

I never thought I would ever be interested in any -of-the-month club, but Iam seiously considering their joy-of-fiber club.

No comments:

Post a Comment