Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Genesis Today omega orange juice

After buying Bolthouse Farms juices for so long I decided to look around for their competitors products. Genesis Today juices come a close second - my only gripe is that their juices are reconstituted from concentrates and additional nutrients and flavors added (the DHA is from algal oil.) This omega orange has orange, apple, pear, acerola, goji and papaya. It has 90 calories for an 8 ounce serving and only 13 grams of sugar.

The twins get it diluted with milk and they love it. The first few times my son took to crying for more. I would cave in and fix him some more which would lead to a runny tummy. Now I am more firm about seconds or add more milk than juice and everyone is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment